The ZEROGRAVITY FILTER is a stereo analogue filterbank with two 4-pole (24 dB/oct) multimode filters.
- 2 matched channels for stereo processing
- 6 filter modes: 2-pole (12 dB/oct) low pass, band pass, high pass and 4-pole (24 dB/oct) low pass, band pass, high pass
- Fast analog envelope generator with internal or external signal input
- Envelope modulation on all main filter controls
- Versatile LFO with tap tempo and MIDI clock sync
- Wet/dry mixer to create blend between unprocessed input signal and filter output
- MIDI control of main filter controls and LFO parameters
- Straightforward and intuitive user interface
Have a listen…
Audio sample 1 – ZG Filter Audio Sample 1
Audio Sample 2 – ZG Filter Audio Sample 2
Audio Sample 3 – ZG Filter Audio Sample 3
Click here to down load the ZeroGravity Filter Manual.